Guest Rental Agreement
This Short Term Rental Agreement (hereinafter: the “Agreement”) is entered into and made ef- fective as of the signing date by and between the Property Owner/Operator (“Owner”) and the Guest (together - the “Parties”). Terms not specified in this Agreement shall be in accordance with the Park rules or the Reservation policies which are provided separately by Escape Holi- days Limited on behalf of the Owner. Escape Holidays Limited acts on behalf of the Property Owner and has the same rights as the owner detailed below.
The parties agree as follows:
In order confirm your booking a £50.00 deposit or an alternative amount set by Escape Holidays Limited will be payable upon booking if there is 4 weeks and 1 day between booking and arrival. If there is less than 4 weeks and 1 day between booking and arrival you may be requested to pay the full amount of your booking upfront.
We must receive the balance of the booking 4 weeks before your arrival date. Late or non-pay- ment will be treated as a cancellation by the guest and the below cancellation policy will be ap- plied and no refund will be issued for any payments made to Escape Holidays Limited.
It is your right to obtain insurance for this booking. Escape Holidays Limited may offer you in- surance to cover this booking but you are under no obligation to use any insurance company we represent or recommend.
1. The Guest agrees to abide by all rules and regulations set forth by local laws.
2. The Guest shall behave in a respectful manner and shall be good neighbours respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above na-
ture shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement.
3. The Guest commits not to use the property for any illegal or commercial purpose, includ- ing but not limited to sub-lease the property or otherwise allowing anyone or more peo- ple to stay above the maximum permitted or if not previously agreed with the Owner or
Escape Holidays Limited.
4. The Guest is responsible for any breakage or damage costs (or related costs) in or to
the property, surrounding properties and park amenities- along with any extra costs that
may result - which are caused by the Guest or any members of the Guest’s party.
5. The Owner can refuse to allow the Guest into the property or ask the Guest to leave if they reasonably believe the Guest or any member of the Guest’s party (or any other per- son invited by the Guest to the property) are behaving illegally or that any damage is likely to be caused, has been caused or is being caused as a result of the Guest be- haviour or any members the Guest has invited to the property and without providing a refund of any payment the Guest has paid for the booking and the Owner will not be
legally responsible to find any alternative accommodation.
6. Parking is limited to designated parking areas only.
7. The Guest must not hold events (such as parties, celebrations or meetings) at the prop-
erty without the advance written consent of the Owner. Any of these cases will allow the Owner to terminate the Agreement without providing a refund of any payment the Guest has paid for the booking and the Owner will not be legally responsible to find any alter- native accommodation.
8. The Guest must allow the Owner or their representative (including workmen), with rea- sonable notice, access to the property at any reasonable time during your stay (except in an emergency or if a problem needs sorting out quickly and you cannot be contacted in time. In these situations, the owner can enter the property at any time without giving you prior notice).
9. The Guest is obliged not to make any changes in the rented property without prior re- ceipt of agreement from the Owner in writing.
10. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, as acknowledged by signature below, the Guest waives, discharges and agrees to hold harmless Owner from all damages or in- juries arising from or related to the Guest stay at the Property, including without limita- tion, any accidents or injury to the Guest, Guest’s visitors and associates, and loss of money, jewellery or valuables of any kind. The Guest is responsible for keeping their valuables safe at all times.
11. It is the guests responsibility to report any disrepair to Escape Holidays Limited in which ever format possible at the time of noticing the disrepair. Escape Holidays Limited will do its upmost to support the guest with such issues. Escape Holidays Limited will maintain a written record of actions taken and these may be used as evidence in any complaints or court action between the guest and the owner.
12. The Owner does not accept any responsibility or liability for acts of omission of third par- ties, which may prevent or disrupt a Customers booking. The booking contract exists be- tween the Owner and the Customer and is limited to the rental of the Property. The in- formation and descriptions supplied are believed to be accurate and are offered in good faith. It may be possible that certain facilities or features may not be available on occa- sions due to circumstances beyond the Owners control for which the Owner accepts no liability. In addition, no liability can be accepted by the Owner for any injury, loss or dam- age suffered by the Customer, any member of the Customers party or any visitor to the Property arising out of or in connection with the use of the Property. Unless resulting from the negligence of the Owner. The Customer must ensure that all children are su- pervised at all times whilst in and around the accommodation and the park.
13. The landlord will not be liable or accountable for any unforeseen situations or unfore- seen circumstances. This may be such situations as weather conditions, local or national strikes, or anything out of the ordinary.
14. Complaints must be reported immediately to Escape Holidays Limited in writing thereby giving them the opportunity to rectify the problem during your stay. If the problem cannot be rectified during your stay, you must write to us within 14 days of departure giving full details of your complaint. We cannot accept complaints if you have not followed the course of action laid down in this clause.
15. The Guest is responsible for leaving the accommodation in good order and in a clean condition; otherwise a cleaning charge will be levied.
16. It is recommended and expected that the Guest will have or will take out a holiday insur- ance policy (which includes cancellation insurance covering sickness and unavoidable reasons for cancellation) prior to their stay.
17. The supervision of children, babies, dogs and any adults requiring care remains the re- sponsibility of the Guest at all times.
18. Guests should put all furniture etc back to where it was at the beginning of the rental pe- riod.
19. Guests should not leave any items at the property and, if left, the Owner has the right to charge for the removal, return or disposal of those items.
20. Guests agree to inform Owners of any damage or loss however caused, excluding rea- sonable wear and tear incurred during occupation. Guests should not remove any item from the property. The Owner may ask for reasonable replacement costs. In the instance of damage the Agency reserves the right to reimburse the Owner automatically via the payment method provided at booking.
21. Our properties are sited in a beautiful but rural park. Please therefore expect to meet some wildlife, including the odd spider, mouse, bird, fly, bee, wasp or other creatures, which may make their way into a property unbeknownst to the Owner. Spiders in particu- lar are not considered to be a pest and consume up to 2000 other insects per year. (If any of these creatures are encountered, do not panic, but contact Escape Holidays Lim- ited in a calm and reasonable way if you can not manage the intrusion yourself - but only if the creatures become a serious menace. Otherwise, just open a window or a door and let them out, as this is usually what they prefer.) Owners reserve the right to take no ac- tion if they do not consider the existence of the wild life to be a serious threat to health. We firmly believe that the wildlife was there before our rentals were and therefore they probably have more rights than we do.
22. The Agent or Owner cannot accept responsibility or liability for any alterations, delay or cancellation or any other loss or damage caused by war, civil strife, terrorist action, in- dustrial disputes, fire, sickness, bad weather, epidemics, acts of any government or pub- lic authority, or any other event outside our control.
First things first – your privacy is important to us. We know that’s the kind of thing all these sorts of notices say, but frankly we mean it. You’ve placed your trust in us by booking and we value that trust. That means we’re committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us. We act in our customers’ interest and we are transparent about the processing of your personal data.
We might amend the Privacy Statement from time to time. If you care about your privacy, visit our website regularly and you’ll know exactly where you stand. If we make changes to the Pri- vacy Statement which will have an impact on you (for example, if we intend to process your per- sonal data for other purposes than communicated in the past in the Privacy Statement), we will notify you of these changes before the new activities begin.
Sad but necessary: If you disagree with this Privacy Statement, you should discontinue using our services. If you agree with our Privacy Statement, then you’re all set to book your next Trip through us. Let's Escape!
Policy Brief and Purpose
Our Company Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employ- ees, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiali- ty. With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
This policy refers to all parties (employees, job candidates, customers, suppliers etc.) who pro- vide any amount of information to us.
Who is covered under the Data Protection Policy?
Employees of our company and its subsidiaries must follow this policy. Contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity are also covered. Generally, our policy refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, user- names and passwords, digital footprints, photographs, social security numbers, financial data etc.
Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our/Your data will be:
• Accurate and kept up-to-date
• Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
• Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
• Protected against any unauthorised or illegal access by internal or external parties
Our/Your Data will not be:
• Communicated informally
• Stored for more than a specified amount of time
• Transferred to organisations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection
• Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legit-
imate requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to ways of handling the data the company has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Specifically we must:
• Let people know which of their data is collected
• Inform people about how we’ll process their data
• Inform people about who has access to their information
• Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted or compromised data
• Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce or correct data contained in our data-
To exercise data protection we’re committed to:
• Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
• Develop transparent data collection procedures
• Train employees in online privacy and security measures
• Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
• Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
• Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
• Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, fre-
quent backups, access authorisation etc.)
Our data protection provisions will appear on our website.
All principles described in this policy must be strictly followed. A breach of data protection guide- lines will invoke disciplinary and possibly legal action.
Data Protection Act of 1998 (UK)
Pre-payment, cancellation, no-show and fine print
By making a Reservation with Escape Holidays, you accept and agree to the relevant cancella- tion and no-show policy.
• Any cancellations of a standard rate up to 4 weeks before the arrival date will receive a full refund minus any non-refundable deposit you may have paid plus an administration charge of £25.00.
• Any cancellations received within 4 to 0 weeks of the arrival date will receive no refund for any of the accommodation price paid in full or in part.
all requests for cancellation must be made in writing. Upon requesting a cancellation in writing you withdraw your right to attend the property upon the described dates. You are not permitted to transfer the holiday to anyone outside of your party unless written permission is granted by Escape Holidays Limited.
• A no-show is when a guest does not show for their planned booking. If this occurs we will not issue any refund in full or in part for the accommodation you have booked. We also hold the rights to re-advertise the accommodation at a lower or higher rate than paid previously. We also hold the right to reject no-show guests from future bookings.
COVID-19 Cancellations Policy
In 2019/2020 the UK was hit by COVID-19 causing a worldwide pandemic to the scale that many had never seen before. Many holiday companies didn’t issue refunds and some did caus- ing many small business to close their doors for good. Escape Holidays Limited wants to sup- port all its guests as best as they possibly can therefore, we have created a dedicated COVID-19 refunds policy during these difficult times that we see is fair for both parties during these unprecedented times.
• Guest who have booked who have their booking cancelled by Escape Holidays Limited due to COVID-19 relating to the closure of the business or the park will be issued a refund minus the non-refundable deposit. There will be no administration charge applied to this cancellation.
• Guests who cancel their booking due to COVID-19 relating to any local lockdowns within the guests hometown or the government not permitting you to travel will receive a refund minus the non-refundable deposit. There will be no administration charge applied to this cancellation. Alternatively guest can move their date to a new date within 12 months of their original planned arrival date. However, guests will need to pay any increase in holiday costs due to seasonal rules.
• Guest who cancel their booking due to COVID-19 relating to any members of the booking par- ty contracting COVID-19 or any other COVID-19 related incidents will not receive a refund. Alternatively guest can move their date to a new date within 12 months of their original planned arrival date by paying any increase in holiday costs due to seasonal rules and a £25.00 administration fee.
Correspondence and Communication
By completing a Reservation, you agree to receive
1. an email which we may send you prior to your arrival date, giving you information on your
destination and providing you with certain information and offers relevant to your (Reserva-
tion) and destination,
2. an email after arrival to rate the (experience) with Escape Holidays Limited and any associate
3. an email which we may send to you promptly after your stay inviting you to complete our
guest review form.
Check-in time is 3pm unless otherwise agreed in writing by Escape Holidays Limited.
Check-out time is 10am unless otherwise agreed in writing by Escape Holidays Limited.
Guests who do not arrive on their planned arrival date by 6pm will be classed as a no-show booking as detailed above unless previously agreed with Escape Holidays Limited. Guests who have agreed a late arrival may be requested to undertake self check-in at the property using a secure lockbox code.
Guests who do not check-out by 10am will be charged £25.00 for every half hour after their planned check-out time. Guests who have still not checked out by 12pm will be charged an ad- ditional nights accommodation rate plus an an administration fee of £25.00 plus the fees de- tailed above for the first hours unplanned late check-out.
Escape Holidays Limited operates a minimum stay of 3 nights unless otherwise agreed in writ- ing by Escape Holidays Limited.
All properties are no smoking and no vaping properties and signage will be displayed to this ef- fect within the property. Any guest smoking or using a vaping device will be removed from the property and charged for cleaning of the property. Smoking is permitted on the decks of chalets and lodges however smoking paraphernalia must be disposed of correctly failure to do so will result in charges for cleaning and any damages.
Many of our properties are pet friendly. You must inform Escape Holidays Limited if you are bringing a pet with you. Some properties allow more pets that others and you should check this before booking.
Maximum Guests allowed
The maximum guests allowed in each property is set at the point of booking. You must not invite anyone to stay in the property over night who is not on your booking unless confirmed with Es- cape Holidays Limited in writing. New born and infants are classed as a person during booking therefore they count towards your maximum occupancy.
Children and age
You must be 18 and over to book an accommodation with Escape Holidays Limited. Children are welcome and anyone under the age of 18 is classed as a child in our bookings, terms and conditions and any other documentation relating to your booking.
You will be given a copy of the house and park rules upon arrival and these must be followed at all times.
Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and condition. By booking with Escape Holidays Limited you are agreeing you have read the above Terms and Conditions.